How am I... really?!?
So with most conversaitions people ask you how your doing, and for the most general response most people will say alright, good, fine... ect. For a while I really hated those answers cause they seem so fake, and I realised a while back thats how i had been answering alot of people, so i started answering really how I was doing, and just recently i was asked and I wasn't sure how to answer. like i just didn't know how I was for real. I'd love to say I'm doing good or heading in the right direction, but sometimes i feel i'm at stand still and i really don't know if I'm bad or good. The most unstable feeling really, when you just feel unsure about where your standing, and also a good time for the devil to start up the lies. Sometimes I feel so unbelievably plagued by lies. I recently heard smeone say thats a lie is so believable because it has some truth in it. So not only am i being lied to sometimes, I'm not even sure if there lies which makes them all the more believable. The lies told to me seem to be wrapped up in past experiences which makes them even more believable. So I'm at a stand still as it is not sure of my progress and covered in lies hoping to keep me at that confusion or worse pull me back. and isn't it just coincidental that the devil not only lies to me but real people I trust say things at all the wrong times that match the lies. So all this brings me to a concluson that truth really truly needs to be spoken out louder and more often. We shouldn't give the devil the louder voice and potentially so much hold on people's lives... so everyone whos been speaking out truth about people and unveiling lies, and letting God be heard, you guys are awsome! This also ties into what Shannon recently said about fake friends too. The more fake bs thats told with a smile just breaks down the truth that someone else may be trying to say. Weve got to be more front about things, its the only way to keep real words "safe" and meanigful. So ya I hope this all makes sense. Keep up the good stuff with confidense, its so encouraging, you guys know who you are ;)

1 Comments:
i know what you mean. sometimes when ppl say they're fine and you know they arn't, it's annoying! like why can't they be real? but.. like when your not doing good.. and people ask you, you realise... i do it too! sometimes because you just don't feel like talking about it, and sometimes because you don't know the person very well.. or your not close with them. but if we're the ones talking about shallow relationships and how much we hate them.. how is that going to change unless we change the way WE are? ...just a thought... i love you jessm. your awesome lets be friends :)
Post a Comment
<< Home